Monday, April 10, 2017

Dancing for Jesus

At 3am when I can't sleep- I write whimsical poems that make me smile. They aren't serious or well thought out. . Sometimes they are cheesy or silly but they usually make me smile and fall asleep. Here is last nights randomness...

Twirl to the left 
A leap to the right 
Dancing for Jesus 
With all my might. 

Jesus has redeemed me
I'm the daughter of the King
With each step I praise him
For death has lost its sting

Humbly I bow before Him. 
He died to set me free
Shouting praises to the Lord
For His love has rescued me. 



I danced for Jesus with some 4th to 7th grade girls. It was simply a magical time that brought a smile to my face all day. Watching the girls faces light up with a smile and hearing them comment let's me know they felt it too. Dancing for the Lord is one of those times that I feel so close to Him. It is one of my favorite ways to worship Him. I cannot wait to dance for Jesus on the streets of heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment